Nobody feel unfamiliar when speaking of stationery because we use various of them during our long student times, as well as those office staff.
There are many kinds of stationery, such as pen, book, stapler and so on. let's read what we need to focus on while doing an inspection.
1. Ballpoint pens and refills
1)The definition of ballpoint Pen
The ballpoint pen is a writing tool that rolls out the oily-writing substance by rolling the pen point.
2) The classification of ball pen Refills
The specifications of the refill are classified to many types, such as 67,83,96,97,97,97-1,101, 101-1,106,115,115,115-1,140A, 140B
3)The Classification of ballpoint pens
According to the different structures of ballpoint pens which can be classified to two types: active and fixed.
2. The performance of ballpoint pen
(1) The writing performance test: The color dodge, broken line and fail to writing within specified length is unacceptable (dashes speed: 20-25mm/s).
(2) The length of lineation test: the shortest writing length of the continuous writing that the pen reaches.
(3) Ink leakage: The excess ink left on the paper by pen’s point when writing.
(4) Permeability test: To draw a line with specific method(the angel must be 65+/-5°between pen and paper, and the speed of drawing a line must within 20mm/s-25mm/s) on the paper before measuring the width of the line and leave it there. The fringe of this line would have a melt more or less as the time goes on. To read the width of the line with microscope after 24 hours, and then calculating the melt rate by contrasting two measurements of the width(less than 20% is required).
(5) light resistance: the performance of the handwriting against light. Drawing five coherent circles of the diameter of 20-30mm on the paper before placing this paper to a UV light box and remove it after 24 hours to check the circles whether they are still clear.
(6) water resistance: the performance of the handwriting against soaking. Drawing five coherent circles of the diameter of 20-30mm on the paper before soaking this paper to distilled water for 2 hours. Then taking the paper out after 1 hour to check the the circles if they are still clear.
(7) Dryness: the performance about the handwriting does not contaminate paper after a specified time. To draw five coherent circles on the paper and place it for 30 second before taking another piece of paper to the top of the paper with 5 circles. And then, putting a weight upon 2 papers after 30 second to check if the paper on the top is tainted with ink marks from the bottom one.
(8) The fixation of nib-ball: The performance of the ball does not separate from the base in the condition of the ball under certain force. To use a brand new ball pen draw a line on the paper until the ink writes out before installing this pen to a specified holder of a centrifugal machine and make the pen point downwards or outwards and suspend in the air(The Radius is from the point of the pen to the center of the gyration of the machine(150+/-20)mm). And then, turning on the machine until the rotate speed up to 2500r/min for 30s. After that, taking out the pen and check if the nib-ball is still in the position where it should be.